Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Dick Twittington 35: Training montage

This week on my Twitter feed, have I found the new "so bad it's good" show? Probably not. It's probably just bad.

When I saw Spamalot, it starred Simon Russell Beale. Now it's Les Dennis. Next: Dick and Dom #diminishingreturns
2:37 PM - 6 Nov 1

Macbeth of Fire & Ice: It's like the Southwark Playhouse Henry V all over again.
9:04 PM - 6 Nov 13

@OughtToBeClowns every so often the cast breaks off mangling Shakespeare, to praise Thor.
10:06 PM - 6 Nov 13

Theatre review: Macbeth of Fire and Ice http://partially-obstructed-view.blogspot.com/2013/11/theatre-review-macbeth-of-fire-and-ice.html
9:59 AM - 7 Nov 13

I think that review I've just posted might be the kind @merseytart particularly enjoys.
10:00 AM - 7 Nov 13

I'm pretty sure all our Watford branch does all day is hold bake sales and film corporate videos.
4:42 PM - 7 Nov 13

A bunch of women hanging around outside the gents' loo chatting. I kind of feel like if it was the reverse it'd be considered sinister.
1 RETWEET
4:14 PM - 8 Nov 13

TFL's utter meltdown means there's no way I'm seeing Tracy Ann Doberman do The Acting in Hampstead tonight:(
7:05 PM - 8 Nov 13

I assume the man jogging in shorts and nothing else IN THIS WEATHER thinks he's in a Rocky training montage.
5:14 PM - 10 Nov 13

Fireworks, still? It's the 10th. That's some dedication to celebrating burnt Catholics.
1 RETWEET
5:47 PM - 10 Nov 13

Soho Theatre's even more ludicrously thesp-packed than usual tonight. Including MacIntyre, H, Ings, D, Skinner, H, Zhangaza, A...
6:52 PM - 10 Nov 13

...Deeny, L, Graham, J, and That One From That Gay Zombie Thing on BBC3.
6:53 PM - 10 Nov 13

Someone should tell the Sikh Welfare Awareness Team that those initials on their jackets don't make them look as approachable as they think.
8:32 PM - 10 Nov 13

My policy of "where possible, illustrate a review with a photo of a man in a vest" tends to skew my blog hits towards those posts. Who knew!
5:53 PM - 11 Nov 13

No comments:

Post a Comment