Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Dick Twittington 33: One per boob

This week on my Twitter feed... oh I dunno, "various" I guess. My life can't always be themed.

"aphra behn benedict cumberbatch" #bloghitsoftheweek I'mma start an illicit time-travel affair rumour.
10:53 AM - 23 Oct 13

Theatrical Spot: Sam Troughton on Dean Street.
6:53 PM - 23 Oct 13

This Jamie Dornan casting news has definitely not made me any more interested in the Fifty Shades movie *innocent face*
11:10 AM - 24 Oct 13

I still won't watch it, obviously. I'll just wait for the screencaps to end up on t'internet.
11:10 AM - 24 Oct 13

Robert Dyas have their Christmas decorations up already. To tempt in all those people who buy superglue and knives as Xmas gifts?
6:10 PM - 24 Oct 13

"Why does Nicole Scherzinger need two bodyguards?" asks the Standard. Attached photo clearly implies it's one per boob.
6:57 PM - 24 Oct 13

Oh crap. There's someone giving out fliers at Southwark with a touch of the Sebastian Stan about him. How am I expected to get on a train?
9:27 AM - 25 Oct 13

Oh, so the day AFTER I drag myself to Richmond to see 1984 is when they announce it'll be going to the Almeida? Tsk.
2:54 PM - 25 Oct 13

Genuine text from my sister: "I'm going to a Coping With Stress workshop tomorrow. I'm a bit nervous about it."
7:25 PM - 25 Oct 13

Quietest interval bar ever #signlanguage #intervaltweets
8:43 PM - 25 Oct 13

Last night: 1984. Tonight: Two. Tomorrow: Show 3 #numberplays
8:46 PM - 25 Oct 13

Tube travel around Halloween is weird. Saw two skulls staring lovingly into each other's eyes. EYES WHICH THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE!
9:53 PM - 26 Oct 13

Oh, #ambassadors is very theatre-actory! Richard Katz, Elliott Cowan, Henry Lloyd-Hughes and what's left of Debbie Chazen.
1:09 PM - 27 Oct 13

I wonder how the Arcola's "waterless" urinals work. From the state of them I'm guessing the answer's "they don't."
7:42 PM - 29 Oct 13

I think Twitter's imposed its tastes on me. Sitting on the train opposite a bearded man in a jumper, trying to stop myself mounting him.
1 FAVORITE
10:36 PM - 29 Oct 13

No comments:

Post a Comment