Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Dick Twittington 22: D'you know who she was fingering?

This week on my Twitter feed: Very little, frankly. I know it's the Silly Season but I'm not the papers, I don't have to say stuff for the sake of it. Which admittedly is what my Twitter feed consists of at the best of times, but shh.

@stephenfry "Stephen Fry is an attention-seeker" says Steven Berkoff. At which point the very concept of irony implodes.
2 RETWEETS Autism N.Ireland, Kirsten SE
10:05 AM - 8 Aug 13

"Dental Surgery & Sunbed." Now there's a combo. Do they offer both services at the same time?
9:09 PM - 8 Aug 13


@merseytart I saw a girl with a pierced cleavage once. I saw it, but I still don't know how it's physically possible.
4:28 PM - 9 Aug 13

"Oh yeah, d'you know who she was fingering? Stuart." #overheard
6:57 PM - 9 Aug 13

I thought I was going to the supermarket this afternoon but apparently I have to sit here and be the cat's bed instead.
2:26 PM - 10 Aug 13

Cornetto Trilogy ranking: 1 - Hot Fuzz, 2 - Shaun, 3 - World's End.
3:50 PM - 11 Aug 13

Considering it's a sunny Sunday, That London's almost eerily quiet.
3:55 PM - 11 Aug 13

This rehearsal gallery is just the gift that keeps on giving. http://twitpic.com/d7wxbu
3:26 PM - 12 Aug 13

Dammit, one of the Hot Boys In Suits was going to take a seat in our area and co-worker chased him off.
1 FAVORITE
11:09 AM - 13 Aug 13

No comments:

Post a Comment