Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Dick Twittington 19: The universe's plan for me

This week on my Twitter feed, the Globe is full of actors (and not just on stage) and I'm full of cake. Also, some woman is no longer full of a baby.

Just had to get a new Oyster card for the first time. Think the ticket office were shocked the old one had lasted so long.
7:17 PM - 17 Jul 13

Propeller are dealing with the weather by doing the interval entertainment outdoors.
9:02 PM - 18 Jul 13

Theatrical Spot: Hipster Tranio at, funnily enough, Shrew at Hampstead. He's wearing a vest. Calm yourselves, ladies.
9:11 PM - 18 Jul 13

Sleb Spot: Amelia Bullmore on the 68 bus #theyrejustlikeyouandme
9:24 AM - 19 Jul 13

Been working here six weeks and I'm still not bumming any of the hot boys in suits. Whatever the universe's plan for me is, I don't like it.
1 FAVORITE Alex Ramon
12:36 PM - 19 Jul 13

#teamcumberbus is being a groundling again. Quick, everyone act surprised.
7:15 PM - 19 Jul 13

Also, my new phone's predictive text recognised the word "groundling." One week and it already knows me so well.
7:17 PM - 19 Jul 13

@Weez I don't want to cause a stampede but #geordlando's down there somewhere as well.
7:27 PM - 19 Jul 13

It's press night so the Globe is basically Theatrical Spot central, so I won't bore you by listing them all.
8:50 PM - 19 Jul 13

I mean, it's not like @Barcles will want to know about Luke Norris in a tight T-shirt and shorts.
8:52 PM - 19 Jul 13

@Barcles sadly I mistimed the opportunity for a special encounter in the gents'.
10:23 PM - 19 Jul 13

A Ridley play's wound up in my Top Ten the last three years so no pressure, Dark Vanilla Jungle.
7:19 PM - 20 Jul 13

Not that this is a gay person's birthday party or anything but we're having Abigail's Party-themed cakes and listening to Belinda Carlisle.
4:57 PM - 21 Jul 13

I dreamt I spread apricot jam on my duvet for some very good reason. Which I promptly forgot and was just annoyed I had a sticky duvet.
8:59 AM - 22 Jul 13

Kate "thrilled" that entire world is being kept up-to-date on how sore her vagina is throughout the day.
7:17 PM - 22 Jul 13

Dame Sir Queen Kate made an ENTIRE HUMAN PERSON come out of her mivvy. Only royals can do this, that's why they pay them the big bucks.
9:30 PM - 22 Jul 13

Theatre review: The Precariat http://partially-obstructed-view.blogspot.com/2013/07/theatre-review-precariat.html
11:00 PM - 22 Jul 13

RT ‏@ScottChambers91
@nick730 wow thank you for the kind words, made me smile!!!:-)))))
7:10 PM - 23 Jul 13

Sorry about retweeting mentions but it's so rare someone I say nice things about bothers to say thanks.
1 FAVORITE Scott Chambers
7:18 PM - 23 Jul 13

Usually it's people I've slagged off saying HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE ME, DAMN YOU TO HULL etc.
7:20 PM - 23 Jul 13

No comments:

Post a Comment