Pages

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Dick Twittington 18: #toplessmuddywrestling

This week on my Twitter feed it's my annual slightly longer trip to Stratford-upon-Avon. I usually spend the time there grumbling about how there's nothing to do between theatre trips. Have a guess what I do this time. Also it's quite warm out, did you notice?

N...N...NATURAL LIGHT? IN A THEATRE? *hisses*
7:19 PM - 10 Jul 13

Young businessman types at the next table are asking each other "how are you going to make History?"I thought the #apprentice was yesterday.
12:30 PM - 11 Jul 13

Also, there's a primary school party in the canteen. Who thinks "let's go on a school trip to an accountancy multinational?"
12:34 PM - 11 Jul 13

There's a bloke on this bus who looks like Sebastian Stan. You can imagine how calmly I'm dealing with this.
6:41 PM - 11 Jul 13

I approve of Grandage's cast recycling choices for A Midsummer Night's Dream, I'm sure you'll be surprised to hear #Swainsburysander
10:56 AM - 12 Jul 13

If Grandage wants to nick ideas from the Globe production, I'm OK with that #Swainsburysander #toplessmuddywrestling
11:00 AM - 12 Jul 13

If SirKen DOES get the Old Vic job my Artistic Director-predicting skillz are on FIRE.
11:40 AM - 12 Jul 13

Booby Lady With The Booby Prize Spot: Cleo Rocos at Marylebone Station.
11:52 AM - 12 Jul 13

A middle-aged Chinese lady not locking the train toilet door meant I walked in on her mid-wipe #scarredforlife
1:28 PM - 12 Jul 13

My annual 3-day weekend in Stratford-upon-Avon begins now! OK I'M BORED NOW!
2:42 PM - 12 Jul 13

This is all about Tamora's extensions for me #IntervalTweets
8:46 PM - 12 Jul 13

Sights of Stratford: Man swims in Avon. Regrets it. Asks passing boat for lift. Shorts ride down. Tweeter fails to take photo.
4:38 PM - 13 Jul 1

Pippa Nixon makes a disconcertingly handsome man #intervaltweets
9:03 PM - 13 Jul 13

This train is making a disconcerting wheezing sound. I think it might be asthmatic.
11:44 AM - 14 Jul 13

I don't know who the boys with "depression awareness" on their visors were but dayum, they could do wonders curing mine.
12:52 PM - 14 Jul 13

Marylebone http://twitpic.com/d2ngwq
5:47 PM - 14 Jul 13

Just think, if I'd reviewed As You Like It 24 hours later I could have done a "Ganymede's every bit as masculine as Robert Galbraith" gag.
6:30 PM - 14 Jul 13

Whaddya mean I can leave the office now? Outdoors doesn't look too well air-conditioned.
6:09 PM - 15 Jul 13

So, next Globe AD? Herrin and Dacre both spoken for, so it's tricky. Dromgoole has said he wants to bring someone up internally - Buckhurst?
11:39 AM - 16 Jul 13

Walked past a scandalous display of sweaty women on bikes in Canary Wharf earlier. It's now a much more acceptable display of sweaty men.
6:37 PM - 16 Jul 13

"Those poor women getting ogled by perve... O HAI CYCLING MEN!"
6:41 PM - 16 Jul 13

Which of you runs that tumblr about topless muddy men on stage? I think Jonjo O'Neill wants in.
1 RETWEET Lisa
9:58 PM - 16 Jul 13

In other news, if going to the Royal Court this week I suggest wearing nothing but ice cubes strapped to your body.
1 RETWEET Graeme Robertson
10:01 PM - 16 Jul 1

No comments:

Post a Comment