Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Dick Twittington 17: Friday means lots of things

This week on my Twitter feed, my current job gets in the way of my tweeting. The nerve!

FITE! FITE! http://www.whatsonstage.com/london-theatre/news/07-2013/nicholas-hytner-submits-formal-objection-to-southb_31186.html
12:38 PM - 3 Jul 13

In all this Snowden business everyone seems to be ignoring the key issue, which is that I Would.
1 RETWEET 1 FAVORITE
7:42 PM - 3 Jul 13

Finally in the new Southwark Playhouse main house. Is it really bigger than the old one? I guess appearances are deceptive.
7:57 PM - 3 Jul 13

Another entry for my list of Hogwarts alumni I've seen acting on stage! Well, I say "acting"... #intervaltweets
9:11 PM - 3 Jul 13

Theatrical Spot: Leo Bill outside Southwark Playhouse bar.
10:15 PM - 3 Jul 13

Sitting at the back of the top deck cause I'm young at heart (and there were no other free seats) #sevenagesofbus
9:03 AM - 4 Jul 13

Oh Tricycle, first reasonable start times, now reserved seating, welcome to the 21st century!
1 FAVORITE
10:20 AM - 4 Jul 13

I don't care if it's the 4th of July, spellcheck, I'm not going to use American spelling.
11:02 AM - 4 Jul 13

If you've been following me for a couple of years and haven't booked to see Propeller yet, you haven't been paying attention.
10:58 PM - 4 Jul 13

Hot guy on Tube sitting under "Looking for donor sperm?" poster. The punchlines write themselves. And they're all FILTHY.
9:44 AM - 5 Jul 13

Just had the corporate equivalent of "Don't you know who I am?"It goes "Can't someone on a lower pay grade give up their appointment to me?"
11:42 AM - 5 Jul 13

Seen about 4 promoted tweets so far saying "It's Friday, which can only mean one thing!" I think maybe Friday means lots of things.
12:41 PM - 5 Jul 13

Theatrical Spot: Jack Laskey outside the Royal Court. On the phone. Possibly to his mum, David Tennant.
1 FAVORITE
7:22 PM - 5 Jul 13

@Weez I'm at the Old Red Lion tonight. Dehydrating just at the thought.
1:24 PM - 6 Jul 13

I don't want to jinx it, but I think the Old Red Lion might have figured out how to work the air conditioning.
8:25 PM - 6 Jul 13

I have no thoughts on Tom Odell but advertising "Long Way Down" above the escalator at Angel is funny.
2:49 PM - 7 Jul 13

Wait, we're rhyming "Berowne" with "maroon" now? #intervaltweets
4:07 PM - 7 Jul 13

What a refreshing change it must be for Rupert Young to be hanging around castles in armour #thewhitequeen
9:11 PM - 7 Jul 13

A Jack Thorne adaptation of Let The Right One In at the Royal Court for Christmas? Okay.
10:19 AM - 8 Jul 13

"Her sales eclipsed everyone else's." ECLIPSE! CLIPS! #neverforget #apprentice
1 FAVORITE
11:06 PM - 8 Jul 13

I almost tweeted about the weather, then realised even I don't give a shit what I have to say about it.
10:15 PM - 9 Jul 13

No comments:

Post a Comment