Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Dick Twittington 9: The Sloppy Seconds

This week on my Twitter feed, it's my first trips of the year to Shakespeare's Globe and the weather predictably goes bad the moment I set foot in the place, and The Voice is on twice in a weekend, which is cruel and unusual punishment to viewers, frankly.

I'm not blogging #apprentice this year btw. I don't have time and @Chrisrubery & @tellybitching do it better anyway. Also I can't be arsed.
10:02 AM - 8 May 13

Now why did I immediately think of @givesyouHel ? http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/77557613.html
10:10 AM - 8 May 13

"She can't sing, she can't dance, but who cares, she walks like Rihanna." I mean... maybe she IS Rihanna.
10:42 AM - 8 May 13

Aw, cute gay couple walking hand in hand. Doesn't it just make you want to destroy the planet out of jealousy?
1 RETWEET
6:45 PM - 8 May 13

Not ideal weather for my first Globe trip of the year but I won't let it dull my enthusiasm. My favourite Comedy! In, er, Georgian!
1 FAVORITE
7:24 PM - 8 May 13

Bah, I can't make any of the Lumley/Scott Pinter shorts. Damn my bloated theatregoing schedule.
2:00 PM - 9 May 13

Kitten cam has new kittens. They are a day old. *never leaves computer* http://new.livestream.com/FosterKittenCam/Mythbusters
1 RETWEET
1 FAVORITE
11:50 PM - 9 May 13

I hope there's a sequel to Almodóvar's I'M SO EXCITED! called I'M SO... SCARED!
1 RETWEET
10:58 AM - 10 May 13

Saw a portaloo company called "Tardis Rental." Surely "Turdis?"
1:47 PM - 10 May 13

"I don't know what happened there, WEIRD!" shouts girl whose phone cut out when the train went through a tunnel.
6:31 PM - 10 May 13

"The gloves are coming off. The mikes are going in hands. It are quite hard to hold mikes in hands with boxing gloves on." #thevoice
8:38 PM - 11 May 13

"The gorgeous WE ARE CONTRACTUALLY OBLIGATED TO CALL HIM THAT Danny O'Dunnowho." #thevoice
8:42 PM - 11 May 13

That wasn't a dramatic pause, Tom just has no clue what any of these fuckers' names are. #thevoice
8:42 PM - 11 May 13

Tom actually WAS there when they crucified his Lord. (So was Paloma @givesyouHel) #thevoice
8:47 PM - 11 May 13

I don't need to know about LB having the runs. #thevoice
8:49 PM - 11 May 13

"I CAN'T BELIEVE TOM DOESN'T WANT HIM IN HIS TEAM!" "Do you want him then?" "Nah." #thevoice
8:52 PM - 11 May 13

Where In The World Is Dante Santiago? #thevoice
8:54 PM - 11 May 13

"Dido's duetted with loads of famous people. But not for ages, so she's lumbered with this now." #thevoice
9:07 PM - 11 May 13

Forgive me if I have trouble believing that someone frm Hollyoaks' problem is she's too used to acting. #thevoice
9:08 PM - 11 May 13

Coconut Man's at homing crying at being left behind by Moonhead and Pee. #thevoice
1 RETWEET
9:16 PM - 11 May 13

#thevoice: making Katy Perry sound like a decent vocalist by comparison since 2013.
2 RETWEETS
1 FAVORITE
9:20 PM - 11 May 13

Are you not over yet, 3D movie phase? #headache
5:04 PM - 12 May 13

"It's about time someone called Leanne won a show like this as it's never happened before." #thevoice
7:10 PM - 12 May 13

"This is never a tough decision for me. Send someone into obscurity now, send them into obscurity in a month, whatever." #thevoice
7:46 PM - 12 May 13

"You are a musician dear, you're very good on the skin flutePLEASE DON'T DUMP ME!" #thevoice
7:50 PM - 12 May 13

They should rename The Steal to what it actually is: The Sloppy Seconds #thevoice
1 FAVORITE
7:56 PM - 12 May 13

Jeez, #teamcumberbus is only playing Malcolm? After the work he's done at the Globe I'd have expected a better part than that.
4:18 PM - 13 May 13

Still, let's see if he can do to THAT FUCKING SCENE what he did with Claudio, eh?
4:18 PM - 13 May 13

@Weez I think it's going to be one of those years for me at the Globe. Good weather goes to shit just before I go there.
5:52 PM - 13 May 13

I swear it rains every time I come to the Tricycle. Like nature's commentary on the existence of Kilburn.
7:10 PM - 14 May 13

No comments:

Post a Comment