Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Dick Twittington 8: She owes her career to The Fizz

This week on my Twitter feed, Jay Aston from Bucks Fizz auditions for The Voice and Twitter erupts in Rock Profile jokes. As is only correct.

Saying a vaguely sexual word in front of a cute boy isn't that good a flirt when the word's "syphilis." Basically, I'm bad at flirting.
7:02 PM - 1 May 13

Spellcheck want to change "anaemic" to "iceman." I like the X-Men too but that's silly.
1 FAVORITE
10:38 PM - 1 May 13

I really need to unearth my T-shirts from the wardrobe but I'm worried it'll jinx the good weather.
12:15 PM - 2 May 13

Time for a musical about sexual awakening at a boarding school *serious drama face*
1 RETWEET
7:13 PM - 3 May 13

This is so gay the lead's wearing Andrew Christian pants. #intervaltweets
8:48 PM - 3 May 13

Seriously though, it's like Glee Does Spring Awakening #intervaltweets
9:00 PM - 3 May 13

Just overheard the "KFC isn't allowed to say chicken" urban myth related as fact. "I saw it on Facebook!"
10:16 AM - 4 May 13

"It gets so hard when you're nearly filled." Filth. #thevoiceuk
8:12 PM - 4 May 13

LET ME TELL YOU A LITTLE BIT ABOUT JAY ASTON. MISS JAY ASTON, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. #thevoiceuk
8:23 PM - 4 May 13

I think Jessie J will agree she owes her career to The Fizz. Perhaps she could sign over, I dunno, 80, 90% of her earnings to them #thevoice
1 RETWEET
8:28 PM - 4 May 13

Should have done Mind Up, Make Believe, and then a medley of Mind Up and Make Believe #thevoiceuk
3 RETWEETS
8:30 PM - 4 May 13

Get Jay Aston back on, she'll help him make his mind up. #thevoiceuk
8:38 PM - 4 May 13

Putting Jay Aston on has made me ignore the rest of #thevoice and just watch Rock Profiles on YouTube. Despite having it on DVD.
8:54 PM - 4 May 13

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO A TRUSTHOUSE FORTE TRAVELODGE MY DARLING? #rockprofiles
8:54 PM - 4 May 13

@merseytart I still want to hear THE SKYFALLS THEY ARE FOREVER SIR!
8:56 PM - 4 May 13

Pfft, singing and playing the keyboards? It's no singing and playing the guitar, is it? #thevoiceuk
8:58 PM - 4 May 13

"I don't want the fact that nobody turned around to stop you from blowing me in my dressing room later." #thevoiceuk
9:00 PM - 4 May 13

"There's a dramatic new twist next week! Honest! Please don't stop watching now the swivel chairs are gone!" #thevoiceuk
9:27 PM - 4 May 13

Well, I know nobody on my feed will want to look at Tom Riley's arse http://www.fmforums.co.uk/forums/index.php?s=b7daea112082ff217d0563086d569f3e&showtopic=157331
11:10 PM - 4 May 13

I like to leave my shower as late as possible on clean bedclothes night. It's like stereo freshness.
11:52 PM - 4 May 13

@Weez All the Vulcan ladies, all the Vulcan ladies, all the Vulcan ladies, now put your hands up.
8:48 PM - 5 May 13

Yay, got my American Psycho tickets; but god Almeida, you don't half make it hard work.
12:10 PM - 7 May 13

Seriously though, everyone book now for Jumpers For Goalposts - http://www.bushtheatre.co.uk/production/jumpers_for_goalposts/ it's the best gay play since Beautiful Thing.
1 RETWEET
2 FAVORITES
12:20 PM - 7 May 13

I like that #revenge obviously decided it wasn't camp enough already, and went full Amadeus.
5:54 PM - 7 May 13

I love seeing people's faces when they see Wilton's Music Hall for the first time.
7:51 PM - 7 May 13

No comments:

Post a Comment