Pages

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Twitterball 45: admire and/or worship

This week on my Twitter feed it snows, but I don't make too much of a fuss about it. Except when I have to go out in the stuff.

Good job I'm back to insane amounts of theatre again from tomorrow. Multiple evenings at home alone don't do much for my sanity.
10:00 PM - 16 Jan 13

Seriously, I just said hello to one of the kittens when it came up to the kitten cam. I need to be out passing judgement on theatricals.
1 FAVORITE
10:11 PM - 16 Jan 13

Gym's gone all hi-tech with personalised wristbands. Sad thing is, this probably WILL make me go more often because gadgets are shiny.
11:45 AM - 17 Jan 13

naked man with fruit #bloghitsoftheweek
5:05 PM - 17 Jan 13

"hattie morahan feet" #bloghitsoftheweek whatever turns you on, I'm not judging.
5:06 PM - 17 Jan 13

"was it an arranged marriage for rob?" #bloghitsoftheweek I'm picturing @3rdspearcarrier in a veil.
5:07 PM - 17 Jan 13

@Elsiebrewster I honestly can't watch Strictly, cause I just end up googling topless Pasha photos and suddenly hours have passed.
8:40 PM - 17 Jan 13

Blimey, Adam Ant's turned into a Guy Fawkes mask. Just as well ridicule is nothing to be scared of.
9:15 AM - 18 Jan 13

So I was joking the other day but it turns out incontinence actually IS to Polly Stenham as chocolate is to Philip Ridley.
10:11 PM - 18 Jan 13

Theatrical Spot: Phoebe Waller-Bridge at the Royal Court bar.
6:41 PM - 19 Jan 13

And now Harry Hadden-Paton. It's all the double-barrelleds tonight.
6:46 PM - 19 Jan 13

I've been to the gym, through snow, on Sunday morning. Feel free to admire and/or worship me.
11:40 AM - 20 Jan 13

Open the house doors soon please, I can't take any more BOOB-LAY playing in the bar!
2:51 PM - 20 Jan 13

Yeah, I knew "I'm sleepy so I'll try to sleep" was a doomed plan. Oh well, back to looking at entertaining cats.
1 RETWEET
11:02 PM - 20 Jan 13

If @emslj's not bored of snow photos yet, here's Greenwich this morning. http://twitpic.com/bx2ur9
12:22 PM - 21 Jan 13

Blimey, Evening Standard, warn me before I turn to a full-page photo of Luke Campbell's arse. I'm in public, that could have got awkward.
7:42 PM - 21 Jan 13

Is there *any* TV show Gary Barlow can't ruin? #miranda #staresstraightdowncameraandsmirks
10:22 AM - 22 Jan 13

Ridley alert - http://www.pleasance.co.uk/islington/events/vincent-river-by-philip-ridley … Vincent River seems a very popular one to revive (probably 'cause it's cheap - 2 actors 1 location.)
1 FAVORITE
12:23 PM - 22 Jan 13

No comments:

Post a Comment