Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Twitterball 43: 10,000

This week on my Twitter feed I reached 10,000 tweets. Not that I noticed, someone had to point it out to me. The tweet was the kind of tasteful witticism you'd expect from me so I've highlighted it below. Elsewhere, January means terrible ITV1 reality TV shows where "celebrities" hurl themselves at water of both the frozen and unfrozen varieties:


The "if you should happen to die while doing laundry, hey, that's not our problem" disclaimer is always vaguely disconcerting.
9:59 AM - 3 Jan 13


"Barry Cryer writing new Sherlock Holmes adaptation." Thank god someone finally spotted that particular gap in the market.
1 RETWEET
6:48 PM - 3 Jan 13


Hey, bloke casually walking down middle of road! Did you know, just because your suitcase has wheels, it doesn't mean you're a car.
10:11 AM - 4 Jan 13

Never Mind The Foy, I'm going to get excited about Sexy Peter Pan playing Lennox, 'kay? 'Kay. http://www.whatsonstage.com/news/theatre/london/E8831357297254/Claire+Foy+stars+opposite+James+McAvoy+in+Trafalgar+Macbeth.html
12:10 PM - 4 Jan 13


Right, off to find out if Fiona Shaw can get through an evening without whacking her norks out.
6:08 PM - 4 Jan 13


Oh remote control, where do you go on your travels?
10:03 PM - 4 Jan 13


"EVEN TOM can make mistakes!" But it's OK, if he does he can just go again. #splash
7:26 PM - 5 Jan 13


"The entry is all-important." Presented without comment. #splash
7:27 PM - 5 Jan 13


"My name's Jade and I'm one third of the Sugababes." You forgot the word "currently." #splash
7:30 PM - 5 Jan 13


"You probably know me..." let me stop you right there. #splash
7:42 PM - 5 Jan 13


"It was a bit of a car crash." A bit early to be passing judgement on the show. But accurate. #splash
7:54 PM - 5 Jan 13


"LET'S ALL HAVE AN ARSE-WIPNG PARTY!" Suddenly Windows launch parties don't seem so bad. #andrexad
7:58 PM - 5 Jan 13


"The platform doesn't move. The springboard does." Thank god we've got Tom here for the trade secrets. #splash
8:08 PM - 5 Jan 13


"I can tell people I was here." Yeah, like this is going on your CV. #splash
8:17 PM - 5 Jan 13


"Helen Lederer wasn't just acting scared!" Oh I know. I've seen her acting. #splash
1 RETWEET
8:23 PM - 5 Jan 13


"There's always a but at the end for Leon." #eyebrow #splash
8:31 PM - 5 Jan 13


"Diving as you've never seen it before." With clothes on, so no1curr #splash
8:34 PM - 5 Jan 13


Finally watching first part of #restless. Tom Brooke being Scottish and Kevin Guthrie being not-Scottish? Bokay!
3:09 PM - 6 Jan 13


So is the pretty boxer not going to be on tonight? I might not bother then. #doi
6:40 PM - 6 Jan 13


@stevenperkins "To Tweddle: To meddle on Twitter." #doi
6:48 PM - 6 Jan 13


"Anthea Turner is a bit of a perfectionist." *face of surprise* #doi
7:15 PM - 6 Jan 13


Pamela doesn't mind, she was only in the UK for the cheap medication anyway. #doi
8:59 PM - 6 Jan 13


Wand Erection continue to know exactly who their audience is. http://twitpic.com/bt357j
9:06 PM - 6 Jan 13


Watching #brightest on iPlayer. Sir Clare Balding saying "it's Strictly vs Karate" with a straight face <3 <3 <3
10:05 PM - 6 Jan 13


Judging by Twitter, it must have been National Insomnia Night. So at least I won't be the only one zombie-shuffling down the road.
8:28 AM - 7 Jan 13


Old men playing at soldiers #intervaltweets
8:30 PM - 7 Jan 13


.@pcchan1981 has pointed out that I've passed 10,000 tweets. Apparently with a joke about a TV star's hepatitis. Stay classy, me!
12:07 AM - 8 Jan 13


So that's two consecutive nights with almost no sleep. Three and I officially start bumping into stuff.
9:49 AM - 8 Jan 13


If there was an award for greatest variety of error messages on a single website, @The_Globe has surely won it in the last half hour.
10:28 AM - 8 Jan 13


Well it took four hours but I got Globe tickets. Except a lot of the seats I wanted had been held back from sale. Boo.
2:06 PM - 8 Jan 13


@Weez Honestly, if my back would let me stand still for 3 hours without crippling me I would have saved SO MUCH MONEY over the years :(
2:59 PM - 8 Jan 13


Time to come to a grinding halt, The Internet: Live kitten cam is back. http://new.livestream.com/FosterKittenCam/RipleysKittens
7:03 PM - 8 Jan 13

No comments:

Post a Comment